Mr. Bicknell is a native of Shreveport, Louisiana. He earned his undergraduate degree from LSU in 2004, where he was a member of the 2003 National Championship football team.
He earned his master’s degree from St. Thomas University in Sports Administration in 2006. He then earned his law degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law in 2014.
After working several years in private practice at a local firm, he joined Lunn Irion Law Firm in May 2021. His practice focuses on both litigation and business-transactional matters.
He and his wife Susannah have two children Caroling and Ryan.
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
St. Thomas University
Masters Degree in Sports Administration, 2006
Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge
Undergraduate Degree, 2004
Louisiana Bar Association
Shreveport Bar Association
Areas of Practice:
- General Corporate Counsel and Advice
- Wills, Successions, and Estate Planning
- Insurance Coverage Defense
- Construction Litigation
- Gaming Law and Regulations
- Trucking Liability and Regulations
- Automobile Liability
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Workers’ Compensation Defense & Third Party Claims
- Commercial General Liability
- Insurance Defense Litigation